Covid 19 Guidelines Collage Hair Group
Our New Client Journey
The health and wellbeing of our clients have always been our top priority. In light of the current situation, we want to take a moment to inform you of some extra measures we require from our clients to ensure the safety of you, other clients, and staff members.
Extra Measures we are taking:
- We will email your waiver form to determine whether you displaying any symptoms of Covid19, you can fill out online before you arrive when possible.
- Our team will greet you with no close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.).
- We ask every client to come in wearing a mask, if you do not have one on arrival we will provide you with one at a charge of €1.
- You will be asked to sanitise on entry/when washing your hands in our bathroom – please wash with soap and water.
- There will be no in-house reading materials shared with clients but we do have complimentary Wi-Fi for you to use during your visit.
- Team members are washing hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
- All staff members are fully trained in new guidelines and have completed sanitization courses.
- Anyone coming to the salon is asked to come alone.
- Our standards for sterilization and cleanliness already exceeded the standards set by the relevant authorities but we’re taking it up another notch by continually disinfecting all common areas for your additional safety.
- Please limit what belongings you bring with you i.e coats, bags
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back into the salon and we hope you’ll be just as excited to see us! Should you have any questions we have not answered above, please email us and we will explain further.
Team Collage Hair Group